Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bubble Tub



My friends gave me a bath today.  Ok, not in the way you might be thinking.  I wasn't suddenly stricken with something debilitating requiring assistance in the tub.  I was all alone in there...really.
My friends just provided me with all the decadent things that made my bath so lovely.  My girlfriend, Leana, made bath salts for Christmas gifts this year.  A wonderful combination of epsom salts and essential oil that she packaged in a holiday gift bag and delivered to my doorstep.  Heaven!  A few spoonfuls in the tub is all it takes to for me to lay back and relax.  A few years ago, when we built our house, old pal Katie gave me a lovely bathroom gift basket complete with bath pillow, French soap, loofah, and a candle.  I'm telling you that bath pillow makes my life complete!  I don't know what I ever did without it.  Gives new meaning to lounging in the tubby.  The candle always helps too, ramping up the olfactory part of the bath experience and setting the mood.
And I love me my loofah!
So, I turned on my bubble tub, settled in and had a good long soak.  It's just about the best thing to beat the winter blues and always leaves me relaxed and refreshed.  I'm letting all my friends in on it!  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for getting me "hooked up" on your blog.
    I love your writing and rambling-wish I could say you got it from your proud mother!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments and feedback. If you are thinking it, say it HERE!